The magic of the coral reef and the seahorse. This luxurious shirt is cut for a relaxed silhouette with the drop shoulders and button cuffs.
Coral Reefs make up a mere 1% of our oceans but support over 1/4 of all marine life. This iconic print heroes some of the reef's most beautiful inhabitants affected by microplastics (as well as some unwanted visitors).
- Sizing: To avoid excess manufacturing and wastage we offer our garments in two sizes, XS/S (6, 8, 10) and M/L (12, 14, 16). Kirsty wears an XS/ S.
- The way the garments have been designed utilises the width of the fabric as well as fitting perfectly to the body and working with the flowing nature of the fabric.
- Print placement will vary by garment due to the size of the repeat, and to ensure we make the most out of the fabric.
- Made out of Tencel - regenerated, sustainably grown wood cellulose.
- Printed in Gloucestershire. Handmade in London supporting small local business.
- With every purchase, we donate 10% of the profits to Surfers Against Sewage who work wonders cleaning up our oceans and educating on the cause.