Ruffled Collar shirts are still big news for spring. The open V neckline and intricate cuffs offer a versatile silhouette but it's the print that will have you turning heads and starting conversations in no time.
At first glance, Gungho's fruity print looks delicious, but look a little closer and you see a visual representation of the safer fresh produce. Spray passing through the illustration, signifying the higher the amount of pesticide residues found on that type of produce when not shopping organically.
- Sizing: To avoid excess manufacturing and wastage we offer our garments in two sizes, XS/S (6, 8, 10) and M/L (12, 14, 16). Charlie May wears an XS/S
- Material: 100% Tencel (regenerated, sustainably grown wood cellulose).
- Washing Instructions: Versatile, machine wash at 30 or hand wash, hang dry.
- Printed and hand made in London supporting small local businesses.
- Buttons are biodegradable corozo nut, Made in Gloucestershire.
- Packaging: All our packaging is recyclable and biodegradable.
All our garments come with a dinky minizine explaining the issue within the print. This means the next time someone compliments you on what you are wearing, you have more to say than just 'thanks'. 10% of our profits go back to a charity that works with that issue, in this case, SeedsShare, a London-based non-profit working to provide organic and in-season seeds to farmers and home growers around the globe.