The wrap dress is a true wardrobe staple. It's easy to wear with a flattering cut, its clean neckline with a relaxed silhouette. Both comfortable and effortless, it's perfect for any occasion but it's the print that's a real conversation starter.
At first glance, it's deliciously fruity, but look a little closer for a visual representation of the safer fresh produce. The more spray passing through the illustration, the higher the amount of pesticide residues found on that type of produce when not shopping organically.
- Sizing: To avoid excess manufacturing and wastage we offer our garments in two sizes, XS/S (6, 8, 10) and M/L (12, 14, 16). May wears an XS/S
- Print placement will vary by garment due to the size of the repeat, and to ensure we make the most out of the fabric.
- Material: 100% Tencel (regenerated, sustainably grown wood cellulose).
- Washing Instructions: Versatile, machine wash at 30 or hand wash, hang dry.
- Printed and hand made in London supporting small local businesses.
- Buttons are biodegradable corozo nut, Made in Gloucestershire. Packaging: All our packaging is recyclable and biodegradable.
All our garments come with a dinky minizine explaining the issue within the print, its importance and what you can do to help. This means the next time someone compliments you on what you are wearing, you have more to say than just 'thanks'. 10% of our profits go back to a charity that works with that issue, in this case, SeedsShare, a London-based non-profit working to provide organic and in-season seeds to farmers and home growers around the globe.