Light bounces through the facets and natural inner texture of this taper shaped Citrine gemstone, a pleasant tribute to the sun. The Sophia Citrine ring is set in 14 carat gold Vermeil and can be worn on its own or stacked with similar rings.
We love the translucent glow that comes off this specimen, it really comes to life on a hand. Perfect for a lover of symmetry and balance
Citrine has been referred to as the "success stone," "merchant's stone" or "money stone," due to a superstition that it would bring prosperity. Because of its yellow colour, Citrine is thought of as a joyous stone with sunshiny energy to brighten up the lives of those who work with it and wear it.
Be on trend and stack with our Sophia Prasiolte Ring
- Material is recycled and purified Fair Trade 14 Carat gold vermeil – sterling silver heavily electroplated with several layers of 14 Carat gold
- The Gemstone is hand sourced from legislated and fair-trade mines that provide accurate tallying of toxic mining waste and that replenish mine sites
- Dimensions: Width 10 mm
- Weight: 2.65 g
- Several ring sizes and stone colours available
- Expected shipping within 1 business day
- Handmade in the United Kingdom
- Item packaged in a gift box made with recycled materials
- This item may be customised. Please contact us with your request