This unisex statement sweatshirt with taste of an 80s colour palette at first glance it's deliciously fruity, but look a little closer for a visual representation of the pesticide residues found on a humble pepper when not shopping organically.
- This fit is unisex. Size guide as XS=8, S=10, M=12, L=14, XL=16. Charlie May wears an S.
- Material: 85% Organic Cotton, 15% Recycled Polyester
- Washing Instructions: Versatile, machine wash at 30, hang dry. Iron if needed on the reverse.
- Made in Bangladesh in a Fair Wear Certified Factory and embroidered in Oxford supporting small local businesses.
- Packaging: All our packaging is recyclable and biodegradable.
Gungho garments come with a dinky minizine explaining the issue you are wearing, its importance and what you can do to help. This means the next time someone compliments you on what you are wearing, you have more to say than just 'Thanks!'. Let's inspire and get people talking through design! 10% of our profits go back to a charity that works with that issue, in this case, SeedsShare, a London-based non-profit working to provide organic and in-season seeds to farmers and home growers around the globe.